The format of the workshop will combine plenary sessions and working group (WG) sessions. The plenary will have a variety of invited reviews (22mins +8 mins for questions) covering a variety of solar topics as well as contributed talks (11 mins +4 mins for questions) on focused topics. At the last day of the workshop, we will have working group reports/discussion highlighting the most interesting results presented within each working group.
The poster sessions will be held every day of the workshop, so each accepted poster will be displayed Monday-Friday allowing time for in-depth discussions. Please note the maximum poster size is A0, with A1 being preferred.
- WG1: Acceleration and transport of energetic particles (Co-Chairs: Miroslav Barta & Mykola Gordovskyy)
- WG2: Solar eruptions, CMEs, and shock waves (Co-Chairs: Jasmina Magdalenic & Eoin Carley)
- WG3: Turbulent corona, radio wave propagation, and new instruments/capabilities (Co-Chairs: Alexander Nindos & Tim Bastian)
- WG4: Radio burst fine structures, solar transients in the heliosphere, and space weather (Co-Chairs: Alexander Warmuth & Thejappa Golla)
Below you find links to the workshop programme overview, the working group schedules, the list of the poster contributions, and the full programme and abstracts booklet. Please note that all these may still be updated.
House H will be the main location for the workshop, including registration. Once you have entered the Science Park at the main gate, continue straight on, then you will reach House H on your left side in a few minutes. The bus stop is also located right in front of the building.
House H will host the registration desk, the plenary sessions, WG2, and the coffee breaks / poster sessions. Additionally, the cafeteria where we will have lunches is located on the upper floor.
While originally all WG sessions were to be hosted in Haus H, recent severe water damage has forced us to move three of the four WGs to other buildings. The WG sessions will thus be held here:
- WG1: Building A45S, ground floor, room S101
- WG2: Haus H, ground floor, plenary room
- WG3: Building A45S, 3rd floor, room S301
- WG4 (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday): Building C4, 2nd floor, lecture room
- WG4 (Tuesday): Haus G, 2nd floor, room G359
All buildings are indicated on the map above. Walking time between the different locations is on the order of 5 minutes.