CESRA 2019 registration, payment, and abstract submission
- Deadline for registration is: May 1st, 2019. Registration is now closed!
- All participants have to register and submit their abstract using the online form (link at the bottom of this page).
- After submitting the registration form, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail.
- After registering, we advise you to pay the registration fee via bank transfer. You will also receive a confirmation for your payment.
- Regular (bank transfer) : 170 € (until May 1st, 2019)
- On-site payment (cash) : 200 € (after May 1st, 2019)
- Conference dinner: 60 € per person
The registration fee includes conference material, and coffee breaks. The conference dinner costs an additional 60 € for each participant (registered participants and accompanying persons). The conference dinner will be offered during a boat trip on Wednesday evening. Additionally, the CESRA board requests the participants to contribute 15 € in cash for CESRA activities (to be collected at the meeting).
Payment option 1: Bank transfer
We strongly suggest to pay the conference fee via bank transfer according to the instructions below.
Beneficiary: Leibniz Institute for Astrophysics Potsdam (AIP)
Bank account number (IBAN): DE96 1604 0000 0130 1399 00
SWIFT Code (BIC): COBADEFFXXX
Bank name: Commerzbank Potsdam
Purpose of payment: Kst. 9542, CESRA2019, name of participant (first name, family name)
- Please make sure to use the field “purpose of payment” to identify your payment unambiguously.
- You are required to fully cover the bank transaction fees. To do so, please, use the option (payment instruction) OUR.
- Explanation: When you make an international bank (wire) transfer you can choose who pays the transfer charges. BEN, SHA, OUR are codes in a SWIFT instruction, in the field “Details of Charges”. The OUR instruction means you pay all transfer charges and we receive all your payment. SHA (shared) means you only pay your bank’s outgoing transfer charge, while BEN (beneficiary) means you do not pay any charge. We require transfers to be made with the OUR instruction.
Payment option 2: On-site cash payment
The conference fee can be also paid on-site at the registration desk, but only in cash and at the increased rate of 200 €.
Applying for financial support
If you need financial support for attending the CESRA2019 workshop, you can apply for support by sending a formal letter (which can be attached in an email) by April 15th, 2019 to:
apl. Prof. Dr. Gottfried Mann
Leibniz-Institut für Astrophysik Potsdam
An der Sternwarte 16
D-14482 Potsdam, Germany
This letter should include a formal application for financial support, including information about your person, academic background, and current research. In case you are a student, please include a proof of your student status. If you apply for support, you also have to submit an abstract.
Financial support will amount to a maximum of 300 € for travel support, 400 € for accomodation/per diem, and the waiving of the conference fee (not including the conference dinner).
The submission of an abstract is required requires to complete the registration procedure. However, if you want to modify it at a later stage, this is possible by mailing your changes to email@example.com
Please register here: Registration form.