The obligation to wear masks and the obligation to self-test were lifted in February 2023. We are thus following the general trend towards minimizing measures.
Nevertheless, the issue of Corona and the risk of infection is not completely over and personal responsibility is important. Therefore, please note the following:
- Wearing a mask is recommended voluntarily if, for example, distance and ventilation are not good. If, in individual cases, colleagues ask to wear masks, e.g. during meetings, we hope that you will behave in a collegial manner and treat each other with respect.
- Masks are available at the help desk of the meeting for free.
- Self-tests are also available, and we expressly encourage you to use them in the morning before attending the meeting.
- Proven habits such as observance of riveting etiquette and hand hygiene should be observed. Dispensers for disinfectants are available in the lecture hall and meeting rooms.
- In case of mild symptoms, we would like to ask you to switch to on-line attendance of the meeting. Please do not attend the meeting in person as long as the self-test indicates infection. In case of severe illness, please go to the doctor and contact the LOC if you need help.
Please stay healthy!